Gluecksmann is a partner consultant for Infamia and is primarily responsible for business development and managing client relationships. He has worked for over 15 years in the web technologies industry and has extensive experience in project management and web development.
Gluecksmann is an expert in virtual community building strategies. His work covers virtual collaboration technologies and web systems analysis. He is fluent in Spanish and has helped Infamia establish a local and worldwide clientele.
You can learn more about him on LinkedIn, follow him on Twitter or visit his company's website.

He was a great speaker! I never realized how many professional were using twitter, LinkedIn, etc. I learned so much about social networking and how to use it to my advantage. (I really like the awkwardness tip!) I'm not quite comfortable following random people, yet. I still feel like a stalker, but I guess it something you get used to.
ReplyDeleteWow. I'm so glad I chose to write my blog post on Ernesto. While he's not in journalism, he gave us so many valuable tips for interviewing and breaking the ice in any professional field. I still don't really use Twitter often because I feel like none of my friends are on it. Interestingly, I use it more as a news service, where I can find rapid results for things like when "Inception" was the big fad or when iPhone jailbreaks come out and the hackers post info on Twitter. EGlue is cool. So glad we've got these awesome guest speakers!
ReplyDelete