These comics were hilarious!! I loved it, even though they concentrated on terrible interviewees not so much interviewers. I guess we have to learn to deal with potential terrible interviewers. When I saw the one about "The Stench," I couldn't help but think back to that presentation on how to dress business casual when the speaker told us the perfume and cologne was a GIANT no-no. Thanks for posting this, I really enjoyed this!
These illustrations are not only down right hilarious but do bring up great points that I have also heard in the past, that make or break interviews. Most people focus on the content, which is important, but you need all the aspects of your portrayal of yourself to support the message you are trying to convince the interviewer of. Great post!
This is great! I have to admit, I've cought myself in the middle of an interview faux pas like these before. Nice way to inform/entertain. I'll be certain to avoid these, if anyone ever gets back to me about an interview...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThese comics were hilarious!! I loved it, even though they concentrated on terrible interviewees not so much interviewers. I guess we have to learn to deal with potential terrible interviewers. When I saw the one about "The Stench," I couldn't help but think back to that presentation on how to dress business casual when the speaker told us the perfume and cologne was a GIANT no-no. Thanks for posting this, I really enjoyed this!
ReplyDeleteThe Oatmeal is always witty, and these tips are true as well as hilarious.
ReplyDeleteThis was very funny, great post!
ReplyDeleteLOVE The Oatmeal.
ReplyDeleteYou're all very welcome!
ReplyDeleteThese illustrations are not only down right hilarious but do bring up great points that I have also heard in the past, that make or break interviews. Most people focus on the content, which is important, but you need all the aspects of your portrayal of yourself to support the message you are trying to convince the interviewer of. Great post!
ReplyDeleteThis is great! I have to admit, I've cought myself in the middle of an interview faux pas like these before. Nice way to inform/entertain. I'll be certain to avoid these, if anyone ever gets back to me about an interview...
ReplyDeleteI love this! It is so funny!
ReplyDeleteHaha, so cute and definitely relevant! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteThe Oatmeal is awesome, I love the "Why I Believe Printers Were Sent from Hell To Make Us Miserable", I'll attach the link below.
ReplyDeletehttp://bit.ly/5gSM2y
Thanks for sharing. I'll be sure to avoid these during the interview haha.
ReplyDeleteI'll try really hard not to do these during my interview haha
ReplyDelete