Hi everyone, just a reminder of our adjusted deadlines for the interview reflection blog post.
Everyone must publish their interview reflection posts the night before their group presentation.
The group work reflection blog post is still due the night of the day of the last group presentation.
For both posts, make sure you take a look at the Group Project Overview document. It details what each post should include and address. THIS IS WHAT YOUR GRADE WILL BE BASED ON, in addition to the usual blog post requirements.
Don't forget! The day of your presentations you must ALSO bring with you a peer evaluation rubric for EACH of your group members. You can find the document here and under "assignments," by clicking on the "Group Work" link.
Thank you! It was good to see you all again today.
Andi, where can we have access to the chart of our groups including the presentation dates?
ReplyDeleteI second a.wong's comment. Also, I'm glad the interview due date was pushed back.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.slideshare.net/COMM107/chapter-8-the-interview-5408903
ReplyDeleteits slide # 12 for our section.
thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteThis really helps me out because I didn't think I would be able to schedule an interview in time, now I most definitely can! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteBy any chance, this is the only homework assignment due in a while right? I've been sick so I haven't been in class for a few days. Hopefully, I didn't miss too much ><
ReplyDeleteThank you for the extension! I think I might have to schedule a Skype interview, which should be very interesting, but I'll see how it goes!
ReplyDeleteThanks for putting this up, I was getting confused about when everything was due.
ReplyDeleteHi all.
ReplyDeleteAmbi, thanks for shooting that link to everyone.
All, You're welcome for the extension. I look forward to some solid interview reflection posts now that the time pressure has been lifted a tad.
Question: on the Group Work assignment document it says to "Prepare a list of possible questions to guide you in conducting the actual interview. Write a 2-page outline with your name, the name of the interviewee, the purpose of the interview, and the possible questions you can ask."
ReplyDeleteI already did all of that in my head, and I already conducted my interview today--I plan to write on it tonight. Do we need to write an outline?
Also extremely glad it has been pushed off. This week is an incredibly busy week for me and I'm sure the quality of my post will be improved as a result of the push back.
ReplyDelete@Michael, sorry I missed this! you don't need the outline. That was replaced by the list of 10 questions I had you put together as a group -- for the sake of expediency so that I wouldn't fall been more behind with you all and class. I apologize if that wasn't clear. Thanks for commenting.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the clarification!
ReplyDelete