Hi class, I wanted to let you know that your final grades are now posted. Please let me know if you see any major discrepancies.
Thank you all very much for your final reflection posts. I took down notes and did a little (or a lot) reflecting of my own.
Much to my own frustration, there were things that got beyond my control due to my ACL tear. But it seems like you all understood that. Regardless, thanks for putting up with the unpredictability of this semester. It certainly wasn't on the syllabus and I appreciate the flexibility.
More importantly, there were things that were within my control and I sincerely appreciate you bringing them to my attention on your reflection posts. I wish I had the time to comment on them individually, but know that taking it all in. Your posts covered a lot of ground and I want to thank you on behalf of my future COMM107 classes for making their experiences better with your feedback.
Enjoy the break and good luck with everything you do in the future!

Thanks Andi! And it's probably tough reading a bunch of harsh criticism, but by enabling this open forum you're already leagues ahead of other professors who don't heed any evaluations of them whatsoever
ReplyDeleteI am constructive criticisms' biggest fan. I have big plans to update COMM107 next semester and you guys were are all a big part of that happening. Also, my knee bends now :)
ReplyDelete