Wednesday, September 8, 2010

COMMENTS ON YOUR INFORMATIVE BRIEFS

Hi class,

If you haven't published a post on your informative brief topic, please do so as soon as possible. Note that since the assignment was due today, I'll have to dock you some points for being a day late.

Finally, Please check my comments on each of your posts and let me know if you have any questions. Remember that your informative brief outline is due IN CLASS this Friday. For a precise idea of what your outline needs to include and look like, go to "assignments," click on "informative brief," and open the "Informative Brief Outline Overview."

See you Friday!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen any comments other than the ones that were there previously on my post. Am I the only one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. Is there some sort of private messaging system on this site or..?

    ReplyDelete