Persuasive speech assignments
Please check the blog. Under "Assignments" and click on "Persuasive Speech" to see when YOU are scheduled to give your speech in class. If you've missed class and you are going on Monday, I'm sorry. Always make sure you catch up with classmates after you miss a class.
Remember that over the break, you can earn 10 POINTS back to your midterm by posting a very short blog post where you share what question you got wrong, what you wrote down as the answer, and then rewrite the correct answer and GIVE AN EXAMPLE from real life, or a YouTube clip, an image... whatever, that illustrates the correct answer.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Hi Andi--do we do the midterm extra points for each question we missed, or just choose one question?
ReplyDeleteJust choose one question :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Mike!
ReplyDeleteWell I'm glad I checked the blog now, was going to miss my date for my persuasive speech if I'd have not done so and missed the extra credit.
ReplyDelete