Class, I want to thank you all for a great round of group presentations! I hope everyone has taken away some new piece of information about career paths you may already have been interested in or didn't know much about.
Regular class will resume on Wednesday. I will go over your next AND FINAL assignment as well as start to cover our last textbook chapter -- it's all about persuasion from here.
This is actually the most fun part of the course because you get to put everything you've learned into use, not only to share something you're passionate about but to get US to become passionate about it as well.
A few notes before moving forward
I will continue to post group presentation grades tonight, so be on the lookout. I have NOT posted any group peer evaluation grades yet because I don't have everyone's peer evaluations for every group -- so if you haven't turned those in to me in hard copy or via email (if you emailed me, I HAVE them) ... please send those my way as soon as possible.
On a last note
Thank you for remaining flexible about my knee situation. It hasn't been fun for me but I'm grateful for everyone's ability and willingness to adapt.
See you on Wednesday!
Glad you're feeling better Andi! I was also wondering because my grade for the informative brief isn't up yet.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for posting more of the grades! I really hope you feel better soon; walking to an 8 am class is hard enough, I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you to commute all the way from DC in your condition. See you Wednesday!
ReplyDelete